Another key factor is that weight loss is not part my 2016 intentions as I am at the general weight I want to be. I fully intend to maintain my weight of in and around 140 pounds. So if I have to tweak what I'm eating to make sure I stay in that weight range I will. Weight loss per se, though, is not important enough to be part of my annual intentions.
Without further ado or description. I present to you my 2016 intentions.
The main goal for 2016 is to graduate from Yoga Teacher Training in May
- From that comes a host of changes I want to try at least through May
- Maintain and Promote Plant-Strong Lifestylest
- Participate in activities that promote whole foods, plant-base diets including participation in challenges a la Engine2 28 Day Challenge I did in 2014.
- Start by Finishing
- Do My Homework
- Yoga (reading and practicals)
- Work (reading)
- Get Registered as a RYT/CYT 200
- Get PSM 1 Certified
- Gina's Therapeutic Weekend
- Apply Yogic principles to my life
- Spiritual Study and Study in General
- Use blog as a method to think out loud, articulate thoughts
- Goal: More than 5 blog entries in by EOY 2016
- Read books
- YTT books obviously(WIP)
- Goal #1: Untethered Soul
- Goal #2: Daring Greatly
- Goal #3: The Gifts of Imperfection
- Increased Service
- Increase volunteer work
- Begin to plan my big idea (not ready to publish yet)
- Volunteer to teach for CLEFIt
- Teach Yoga
- Elsewhere. Studios?
I am not adding much commentary this year as I haven't really figured it all out yet. I intend to flesh it out over the next couple of weeks and months. So stay tuned.