So it's been exactly a year since I posted the last Weekly Tao Te Ching verse. Gonna see if I can start getting back into it in 2019. "It" being posting to my blog more consistently. I'll go into more about it later but it is something I want to keep up, probably more so as I think I'm going to start ramping down social media interactions. More on that later too.
Welcome to this week's Tao Te Ching verse. See here for what this is all about.
- Verse 32
- The Tao can't be perceived,
- Smaller than an electron,
- it contains uncountable galaxies.
- If powerful men and women
- could remain centered in the Tao,
- all things would be in harmony.
- The world would become a paradise.
- All people would be at peace,
- and the law would be written in their hearts.
- When you have names and forms,
- know that they are provisional.
- When you have institutions,
- know where their functions should end.
- Knowing when to stop,
- you can avoid any danger.
- All things end in the Tao
- as rivers flow into the sea.