In the afternoon I was Metrohealth auditorium for PlantBasedCLE's screening of Food Choices. And we had a great panel discussion including Dr. Pam Popper, Jane Esselstyn, Brian Hart, and Patricia Slimbarski.
Welcome to this week's Tao Te Ching verse. See here for what this is all about.
- Verse 18
- When the great Tao is forgotten,
- goodness and piety appear.
- When the body's intelligence declines,
- cleverness and knowledge step forth.
- When there is no peace in the family
- filial piety begins.
- When the country falls in to chaos,
- patriotism is born.