On Saturday I was having trouble figuring out what do do with my day (too many choices leading to indecision) when I randomly posted a question on PlantBasedCLE's closed Facebook group if anyone had any recommendations for a spiralizer. The response was great with some great recommendations and a link to one site's ranking of spiralizers.
More importantly, though, one friend (thanks Victoria!!) reached out and mentioned that her friend's dad had one he wasn't using. So I jumped at the chance and Victoria offered to deliver it that same day! Thank you universe.
Sunday was also my first staff meeting for Soul Stretch Yoga where I will be teaching Friday nights at 6:30. I missed the Browns game which isn't so much a loss but was bummed the Indians game was rained out.
Welcome to this week's Tao Te Ching verse. See here for what this is all about.
- Verse 13
- Success is as dangerous as failure.
- Hope is as hollow as fear.
- What does it mean that success is as dangerous as failure?
- Whenter you go up the ladder or down it,
- your position is shaky.
- When you stand with your two feed on the ground,
- you will always keep your balance.
- What does it mean that hope is as hollow as fear?
- Hope and fear are both phantoms
- that arise from thinking of the self.
- When we don't see the self as self,,
- what do we have to fear?
- See the world as your self.
- Have faith in the way things are.
- Love the world as yourself;
- then you can care for all things.