Yes, I have decided to go with Google, bad validation and all. It's just to easy to post to it compared to byteflow. Yes, I could figure out how to enhance Byteflow, but I don't really want to spend the time doing that. So I've made the switch.
The real question left for me is how to handle static pages. Unfortunately, the GAE application I used for JANO isn't really being developed any further so I don't really want to do that. I'll need to look around.
What I need to finish is
- The stylesheet and customization of this layout
- domain switch
- this will become robataka.neohawk.org
- i'll set one up for arisa if she ever decides to blog