This weekend started off with my Sober Yogi Hour followed by a Life Is Good discussion. Took my weekly infusion of Marni Task goodness on Saturday morning before teaching at Fitworks in Highland Heights. Sunday I headed out early to take Lori Palmer's yoga class at Soul Stretch in Westlake.
The rest of the day I spent cooking, trying a couple new recipes including Savory Oats from Ann and Jane Esselstyn's Reverse and Prevent Heart Disease Cookbook and Thai Tofu Wrap from PlantPure Nation Cookbook.Welcome to this week's Tao Te Ching verse. See here for what this is all about.
- Verse 21
- The Master keeps her mind
- always at one with the Tao;
- that is what gives her her radiance.
- The Tao is ungraspable.
- How can her mind be at one with it?
- Because she doesn't cling to ideas.
- The Tao is dark and unfathomable.
- How can it make her radiant?
- Because she lets it.
- Since before time and space were,
- the Tao is.
- It is beyond is and is not
- How do I know this is true?
- I look in side myself and see.