I had an incredibly full weekend of volunteering, attending yoga/spin studio openings, my first staff meeting at 3 Sisters Yoga + Fitness, the one year anniversary of starting Marni Taks's YTT program. Oh yea, and a little yoga here and there.
Welcome to this week's Tao Te Ching verse. See here for what this is all about.
- Verse 9
- Fill your bowl to the brim
- and it will spill.
- Keep sharpening your knife
- and it will blunt
- Chase after money and security
- and your heart will never unclench.
- Care about people's approval
- and you will be their prisionser.
- Do your work, then step back.
- The only path to serenity.