This last weekend I spent Saturday volunteering at Health Care is Self Care's Wrapping Our Heads, Hearts And Hands Around Plant-Based Eating at "The Knob". Fantastic learning experience and love the #hcisctribe!
Welcome to this week's Tao Te Ching verse. See here for what this is all about.
- Verse 10
- Can you coax your mind from its wandering
- and keep to original oneness?
- Can you let your body become
- as supple as a newborn child's?
- Can you cleanse your inner vision
- until you see nothing but the light?
- Can you love people and lead them
- without imposing your will?
- Can you deal with the most vital matters by letting events take their course?
- Can you step back from you own mind
- and thus understand all things?
- Giving birth and nourishing,
- having without possessing,
- acting with no expectations,
- leading and not trying to control:
- this is the supreme virtue.